Tuesday, January 01, 2008
We are back!!!
I am sure you have all given up on us at this point in blogging time. But we are back!! Soon we will have the internet at our house, something we have been without for 3 years. Let's see We had a great Christmas and New Year!! Avery is getting big and independent. Maggie is spending a lot of time in Newfane at my parents since Dan started the kitchen. Yes we are finally getting to our kitchen, and bathroom. I will get pictures up of the before so you can really see the difference. Avery has a big vocabulary, and is tearing it up with walking or what I should say is running. I will try and get January up since we completly missed January all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pix but can't read the green letters for words! Avery is getting so big! Thanks for the update. Lisa,Jim and Kayli
Post a Comment